My post 10 modest wedding dresses under $1500 was hugely popular, so I’ve decided to do it again, except make it more challenging this time by slashing $500 off. I was pleasantly surprised to find the following beauties.
1. Badgley Mischka: for the daring brides who want to go for gold and high shine. $772.80
2. Thurley– beautiful beading in a lace pattern from my favourite (ethical certified) brand. $899.99
3. Sotra Online: I love the skirt on this dress- it’s a departure from the slim silhouettes that dominate. Add a pretty beaded or floral belt to amp it up. $731.00
4. Needles and Thread: slightly vintage, slightly modern, but all kinds of perfect. $630
5. Rachel Gilbert: so this one is slightly above the price range at $1195, but it’s so gorgeous. I’ve seen Rachel Gilbert beading up close and I know that in person, this would be a stunner.