1. Parker Parker Black Ronda Gown $915.18– Sure its VERY glittery with those all-over sequins, but I really like the pale blush colour and the high neck. I would throw a light as feather cape in ivory chiffon over it to “modest-ify” it.
2. Badgley Mischka Open back Jersey Dress $932.62– I have no words. This dress is PERFECTION
3. Self Portrait Guipere Lace and crepe dress $640– this has been a very popular dress and it’s easy to see why. A high lace collar tops off a lace bodice followed by a billowing pleated skirt. The very stuff of dreams.
4. Tadashi Shoji Ama Gown $788– Pretty pretty lace and a feminine cape overlay. Gorgeous!
5. Self Portrait Primrose crepon-trimmed guipere lace gown $1420– Ahh, more lace and high collars with a uber feminine twist of the soft ruffles down the skirt. So so pretty.