This one is for the real budget bride. The one who understands that a wedding dress is only worn once in her life. The one who wants to maybe wear her dress again and doesn’t care what people might think. It’s for the backyard wedding, DIY details, intimate gathering-loving bride.
This one’s for you.
1. ASOS– a beautiful bohemian look for a mere $180.62.
2. White house black market– long sleeves with embroidered keyhole- minimal with some beautiful detailing up top. $452.80
3. Tadashi Shoji– 3/4 sleeve lace gown. Pretty and sophisticated. $408.00
4. ASOS: pretty all over embroidery and flutter sleeves. What’s not to love? $247.17
5. Alice and Olivia– from one of my favourite brands, this taffeta gown with pleated skirt and high neckline is a definite winner. I say wear a softer coloured cardigan over it with a petite posy to round it off. $398.00 (US)